Fragrant and slightly bitter coffee is suitable to be combined with chocolate or to make cakes or cakes delicious. Because of this, many cake variants use coffee mixes. Good for cake or cream and filling.
If coffee enthusiasts will definitely feel very happy, because now there are complete snacks with coffee drinks, namely chocolate coffee pastries. Although the coffee is not very thick but it still smells of coffee from this cake can be smelled complete. The aroma of coffee that makes chocolate coffee pastries can arouse the appetite of coffee fans to try to eat it. The taste of the cake is very tasty, sweet and also fits on the tongue.
If you like the aroma and taste of the coffee is more concentrated, please you can add coffee powder is rather a lot in its manufacture.
There are several methods commonly used to add coffee. If you want the aroma not too strong, coffee beans can be boiled in a liquid that will be used in the cake mixture. For example milk, cream or coconut milk.
You can choose black coffee powder or instant cappuccino coffee powder to be added to this recipe, with the addition of this coffee powder which depends on the taste you prefer which instant coffee.
below I give the Chocolate Cake with Coffee recipe and some pictures. hope you are inspired.
Chocolate Cake with Coffee
- main batter:
- 8 eggs
- 240 grams of sugar
- 150 gr of oil
- 1 tsp bp
- 200 gr self-raising flour
- 50 gr corn flour
- chocolate dough:
- 100 grams of chocolate block. ‘somewhat’ runny
- 2 tablespoons of milk powder
- 1 tablespoon of coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon of warm water
- Use a level 4 egg-shake mixer for 5 minutes junior high. Add the whipped sugar for 2 minutes.
- Mix flour, milk powder and corn flour. Then put the sugar eggs slowly and use the spatula.
- Just melt 50% chocolate block. (there are chocolate grains, not too liquid).
- Put the mixture in a baking sheet. Leave a little for the chocolate mixture. For chocolate mix, enter coffee … milk powder. Warm water.
- Put in a cup cake. The main mixture is topped with chocolate mixture. The mixture can be adjusted according to taste. Can be sprinkled with cheese or almonds.