These are the funnest tiniest chocolate chip cookies you’ll ever have! They’re perfectly poppable and incredibly irresistible and people of every age will love them!
This recipe does make a ton, but remember they are tiny so you still just might want to double it. Especially if you are making these to take to a party. You can never have too many mini chocolate chip cookies!
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips , plus more for topping if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt for 20 seconds, set aside.
- Place butter in a microwave safe bowl, heat in microwave on HIGH power until butter has melted halfway. Remove and whisk until fully melted. Pour butter into the bowl of an electric stand mixer. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar, fit mixer with paddle attachment and blend mixture on medium speed until well combined. Mix in egg and vanilla extract. With mixer set on low speed, slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- get full instructions https://www.cookingclassy.com/chocolate-chip-cookie-bites