Krispie Treats Coal Plate This recipe is very fun to make and receive around Christmas!And it’s perfect to accompany your Christmas Eve with family and friends.
- ½ cup unsalted butter, 1 stick, softened (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100 g)
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup cornstarch (30 g)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour (190 g)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (175 g)
- 6 chocolate truffles
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, vanilla, canola oil, sugar, and salt and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the egg and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the cornstarch, flour, and chocolate chips. Using a spatula, mix well until fully combined.
- Cover the dough with plastic and chill in the fridge at least 30 minutes to overnight
- Grease a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray. Divide the cookie dough into 12 portions. Take one and line the base and sides of a cup. Repeat with the remaining cups.
- Fill each cookie cup with a chocolate truffle.
- get full Instructions https://tasty.co/recipe/chocolate-chip-lava-cookies