This chocolate lava cake recipe was the result of a major catering disaster. chocolate lava cakes became famous for a reason: they’re cakey on the outside with an irresistible center of warm dark chocolate flowing through the middle. It seems as though we can meet chocolate lava cake in every America’s restaurant offers a version of this amazing cake. Here, udbina.com presents his perfect recipe. You may surprise and it may feel like a magic for the first time you try it one …but this recipe actually very simple to make and just need under an hour to make it. Let’s try delicious dessert!!
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
- butter as needed
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 1/2 ounces chopped dark chocolate
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Generously butter the inside of 4 (5 1/2 ounce) ramekins. Place them in a casserole dish.
- Whisk together egg yolks, eggs, and sugar in a bowl until light, foamy, and lemon colored.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Stir melted chocolate mixture into egg and sugar mixture until combined.
- Sift cocoa powder into the mixture; stir to combine.
- Sift flour and salt into the mixture; stir to combine into a batter.
- Stir vanilla extract into the batter.
- Transfer batter to a resealable plastic bag. Snip one corner of the bag with scissors to create a tip.
- Divide batter evenly between the prepared ramekins; tap gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Arrange the ramekins in a casserole dish. Pour enough hot tap water into the casserole dish to reach halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake in the preheated over for 15-18 minutes. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Loosen the edges from the ramekin with a knife. Invert each cake onto a plate and dust with powdered sugar.
#choco lava cake recipe easy #chocolate molten cake starbucks #how to make choco lava cake #molten cake kfc #lava cake chocolatos