Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed Recipe
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed Recipe is perfect for chocolate lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 slices Texas toast I prefer Texas toast over regular bread because it’s thicker
- about 8 tablespoons chocolate peanut butter divided (Nutella may be substituted)
- 1 medium banana sliced into thin rounds
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk I used unsweetened cashewmilk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- about 2 tablesoons unsalted butter for griddling
Spread each slice of bread with about 2 tablespoons chocolate peanut butter.
Evenly add bananas to two of the slices in an even, flat layer.
Top with remaining bread slices (with the chocolate peanut butter side down, touching the bananas); set the 2 sandwiches aside.
To a medium bowl, add the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and whisk to combine; set aside.
To a large skillet, add the butter and heat over medium-high heat to melt. After butter has melted, dip each sandwich in the egg mixture, on both sides, and place sandwiches in skillet.
Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until lightly golden browned on both sides. Slice and serve immediately. French toast is best warm and fresh.