These Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies are my new go-to guilt-free treat! They’re super easy to whip up (no cooking required) and you only need 5 simple real food ingredients.
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flake and cocoa powder and stir until well combined. (If you like your cookies a little sweeter, feel free to add 1-2 teaspoons Stevia).
- Scoop batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3″ cookie.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer
- For more Informations https://thesoccermomblog.com/keto-no-bake-cookies/
#cookies christmas#cookies christmas easy#cookies christmas recipes#cookies christmas decorated#cookies christmas holiday#cookies – christmas