Christmas holidays are coming soon, and it’s time to have fun with family and friends. And this time I will be accompanied by Best Hot Crab Dip.
Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Carrots – the best roasted carrots ever with lots of garlic, brown butter and honey. SO good!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme or parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet and cook the butter on medium heat until it starts to form and turn into golden brown. Add the garlic and quickly saute before adding the carrots. Stir a few times, then add the salt, black pepper, honey and thyme or parsley.
- Transfer the skillet and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the carrots become tender. Serve immediately.
- for more inforations please visit the source https://rasamalaysia.com/brown-butter-garlic-honey-roasted-carrots/