We love caramel popcorn in our house, this recipe is easy to make; let cool and shape into a ball if you want to easily give some Christmas gifts.
This sticky caramel popcorn recipe is truly the best! It tastes good and is easy to make. And it’s always every Christmas because we like it very much.
- 1 C butter
- 1 C light corn syrup
- 2 C packed light brown sugar
- ½ C granulated sugar
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 8-12 C popped popcorn less will be messier, and gooier, but I like it, more for a looser caramel popcorn
- Bring the butter, syrup, and sugars to a boil, keep bubbling over med heat until it hits the softball stage (240 degrees – use a candy thermometer)
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla and boil 1 more min
- pour over the popcorn and stir
- spread the popcorn out and let it start too cool
- spray your hands with cooking spray and portion it out into 8 sections and ball up.
- Continue to check back and ball and turn until they cool enough that they stay in their ball forms
- for more informations please visit the source https://ashleemarie.com/caramel-popcorn-balls/