I went to the Christmas party last night and brought one of my favorite appetizers. Recipes for Christmas Carrot Stars (only 4 ingredients) are very easy to make and even more fun with various color variants that add to the joy of Christmas.
High protein finger food for kids. Only four ingredients. Healthy Christmas snack for kids that can be enjoyed anytime of the year.
- 200 g grated carrots (around 1 1/2 packed cups)
- 1/2 cup water
- 70 g grated cheddar cheese (1/2 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp oat flour
- Pre heat oven to 180C / 350F / Gas 4
- Mixed the carrot and water in a bowl, cover and microwave on high for 3 mins
- Drain the carrots and then place them on a clean cloth / absorbent paper and squeeze out the liquid. (You need to get the carrots quite dry)
- Place the carrots back in the bowl and mix with the remaining ingredients
- get full instructions https://www.healthylittlefoodies.com/carrot-stars-only-4-ingredients/