Create these Creamy Spinach Roll Ups Recipes if you are looking for mini snack recipes to serve your guests! I like making small size cakes for my Super Bowl Christmas Party. Easy appetizers that I can make earlier and bake before the game. The Super Bowl is a fun time to gather with friends and family on Christmas Eve! I like that you have reasons to gather and eat food!
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Yellow Onion Diced Small
- 1 – 10 oz. Package of Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained Really Well
- 1 Box of Puff Pastry Sheets (2 Sheets)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- Combine the Egg and Water and Beat untill well mixed.
- Combine Softened Cream Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Garlic Powder and Onion in a bowl and mix well.
- Add Spinach into the Cream Cheese Mixture and stir.
- Unroll Puff Pastry Sheets and Brush both sides with Egg and Water Mixture.
- get full Instructions https://www.passionforsavings.com/creamy-spinach-roll-ups-recipe/