Dorito Crusted Chicken Bites are the perfect finger food to make when you want something super tasty, quick and easy. You only need 3 ingredients and 20 minutes for a Christmas party appetizer or snack that everyone will love.
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15 ounces Doritos 1-2 bags depending on size
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ranch dipping sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F / 190°C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment or a nonstick baking mat.
- Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and pat dry with paper towels.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into 1 1/2″ / 3 cm cubes.
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise and chicken pieces. Mix to coat and set aside.
- get full instructions https://tipbuzz.com/3-ingredient-popcorn-chicken