These easy Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies get a holiday twist from chocolate cookies and peppermint chips. They will disappear as fast as you make them.
I will not just miss Christmas normally, I will crawl Christmas with the uncovered people and the family members. To accompany Christmas this time I will make Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 8 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Oreo cookie chunks
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, butter, egg, extracts, and cream cheese. Beat until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in the cookie chunks, peppermint crunch pieces and chocolate chips gently. Refrigerate the dough for 30-60 minutes.
- Scoop or roll the dough into 24 balls. Bake on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes. Do not over bake. The cookies will be very soft and look undone.
- get full Instructions https://insidebrucrewlife.com/oreo-peppermint-crunch-cookies