These Teriyaki Chicken Cones are so fun to make for a party. Teriyaki chicken is loaded into crispy tortilla cones with broccoli for a mouthwatering appetizer everyone will love.
- 5 uncooked flour tortillas 8-inch
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar apple cider or rice
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder or minced fresh
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli cut into florets, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside a large muffin tin or baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, ginger powder, garlic, vinegar and cornstarch.
- Place tortillas on a work surface and cut into halves.
- Form each half into a cone shape, and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place cones upside down on muffin tin/baking sheet and brush lightly with oil.
- get full instructions https://tipbuzz.com/teriyaki-chicken-cones/