These brownies are very sweet and have a pleasant sensation when in the mouth and surely the kids will like their unique and cute shapes. These brownies are perfect for accompanying your Christmas
This Christmas Tree Brownies is perfect for brownies lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 box 1 lb 6.25 oz Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix
- Water vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 2 or 3 drops green food color
- 2/3 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting from 16-oz container
- Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decors red and green candy sprinkles or miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Miniature candy canes 2 inch, unwrapped
Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 9-inch square pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Grease bottom only of foil with shortening or cooking spray.
Make brownie mix as directed on box for 9-inch square pan. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove from pan by lifting foil; peel foil away. To cut brownie into triangles, cut into 3 rows. Cut each row into 5 triangles (See diagram below in Expert Tips). Save smaller pieces for snacking.
Stir food color into frosting. Spoon frosting into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe frosting over brownies. Sprinkle with decors.
Break off curved end of candy cane; insert straight piece into bottoms of triangles to make tree trunks.
get more information /www.bettycrocker.com/
#cookies christmas easy#cookies christmas easy 3 ingredients#cookies christmas easy simple#cookies christmas easy kids#cookies christmas easy xmas holidays