- 1/2 cup almond meal or peanut flour (you could also simply finely grind uncooked almonds) ·
- 1/4 to one/three cup nut butter (creamy no stir works pleasant)
- 3/four cup of gluten free short oats or gluten free cereal of preference
- 1 heaping TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1/four cup (round sixty five-75grams) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey if you aren’t vegan.·
- half tsp to one tsp Vanilla extract
- Grind up your oats or cereal in a meals processor and transfer right into a mixing bowl. This is non-compulsory. YOu can preserve them whole as nicely and adjust the addition of honey.
- Add your almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir components all together.
- Add in your honey and vanilla then mix once more properly with hands.
- You may want to add extra honey or nut butter if batter gets to dry. See notes.
- Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls and vicinity on cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper under.
- Let them freeze for 20-half-hour then transfer right into a Ziploc bag.
- Dust with extra cinnamon and vanilla protein if desired.
- Keep in refrigerator or freezer for up to six weeks.