- ¾ to at least one cup coconut flour (see note)
- ¾ teaspoon pleasant sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 6 massive eggs
- ½ cup mashed VERY ripe banana (it ought to be nearly liquid whilst mashed)
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (use vanilla paste if strictly Paleo)
- 1-1/four cups clean or thawed frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-be counted general muffin tin with paper liners, or grease cups.
- In a small bowl, whisk the coconut flour, salt and baking soda,
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs till mixed. Whisk inside the banana, maple syrup and vanilla. Add the coconut flour after which the coconut oil; whisk till nicely-combined. Gently stir within the blueberries.
- Divide the batter similarly a number of the organized cups.
- Bake inside the preheated oven for 20 to twenty-five minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center of a muffin comes out smooth (easy of batter, now not blueberry juice). Cool in tin for 10 mins then eliminate cakes to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Note: The absorbency of coconut flour varies a good deal from emblem to logo. You can also need to begin by the use of ¾ cup coconut flour, then adding up to the total cup, or honestly upload some water to the batter if it seems to thick. It ought to be thicker than conventional muffin batter, however not like dough.
- Source : http://powerhungry.com/2015/03/coconut-flour-blueberry-muffins/
Calories: 152 Fat: 8.3 g Saturated fats: five.Five g Carbohydrates: 16 g Sugar: 7 g Sodium: 205 mg Fiber: 4.7 g Protein: 4.7 g Cholesterol: 93 mg