I went to the Christmas party last night and brought one of my favorite appetizers. Recipes Cool Veggie Pizza Appetizer for are very easy to make and even more fun with various color variants that add to the joy of Christmas.
A refrigerated crescent dough is baked and spread with a creamy Ranch cream cheese layer and topped with a mix of fresh, raw veggies and cheddar cheese.
- 2 8-oz. pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1-oz. pkg. Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape and pinch together seams. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool about 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and spread the mixture over the cooled crusts.
- Chop veggies or pulse in food processor (be careful not to over do if using the food processor). Sprinkle veggies over cream cheese layer and then top with the cheese. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve. Makes 48 squares.
- for more Informations the source https://lifeloveandgoodfood.com/cool-veggie-pizza-appetizer/