For The Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans 6 oz crab meat, drained, or the equivalent of imitation crab meat
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
For The Chips
- one pkg wonton wrappers
- cooking spray
Cut the wonton wrappers in half diagonally, and then cut again so you have 4 triangles from each wrapper. Spray with cooking spray and spread chips on a pan.
Bake at 350 degrees 7-8 minutes or until brown and crispy, set aside.
Combine all dip ingredients in a casserole dish reserving ½ cup mozzarella cheese for topping.
Top with remaining cheese. Bake, again at 350 degrees, for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with the Wonton chips.
recipe adapted from Spend With Pennies