Crack Chicken Noodle Winter Soup
This Crack Chicken Noodle Winter Soup is perfect for soup lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 3cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast You can also use rotisserie chicken
- 15 oz. can condensed chicken soup
- 6cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1cup whole milk
- 1/2cup chopped celery
- 2medium carrots sliced
- 11 oz. packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1cup crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2cup cream cheese softened
- 8 Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair – uncooked
- Combine chicken, condensed soup, chicken stock, milk, cream cheese, carrots, celery, ranch dressing mix, and crumbled bacon in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes.
- add noodles and cheese and simmer until noodles are fully cooked.
get more informations please visit the source myincrediblerecipes.com