- four hen breasts
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/four teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Betty Crocker™ mashed potatoes
- Place the bird and onion inside the sluggish cooker. Add all the ultimate substances in a blending bowl and stir to mix. Pour the sauce over the bird. Cook on LOW for 6-eight hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with Betty Crocker™ Potato Buds™ immediately mashed potatoes with a few greater sauce on the aspect.