- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/four cup Franks hot sauce (or other wing sauce)
- 1 half of cups cooked and shredded hen (or 12.5 ozcanned fowl- like from Costco)
- 1 (15 ounces) can black beans, rinsed and tired
- 1/four cup sour cream (plus more for topping)
- 2 tbsp diced inexperienced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pan combine hen, sour cream, wing sauce, black beans, and salt and pepper to flavor. Stir and produce to a moderate simmer, cast off from heat.
- Heat a skillet to medium warmness and lightly spray with Pam.
- Place tortilla on the heated skillet.
- Spread approximately a 1/4- half of cup of the bird mixture onto one half of the tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for three-four mins or till bottom aspect is golden brown. Fold the top of the quesadilla in 1/2 to close the quesadilla. Flip and cook dinner for some other 2-three mins or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with bitter cream and diced green onion