- half of teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large russet potatoes, reduce into chew length portions
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- half teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Corn tortillas
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa, onion, jalapeno, cilantro
- Add chopped potatoes to a large pot and cover with bloodless water. Bring potatoes to a boil and cook till fork smooth, 15-20 mins. When performed, drain potatoes properly.
- Heat a big skillet over medium warmness and upload olive oil, potatoes and all the spices. Stir until all the spices are lightly incorporated after which set up in a unmarried layer. Let potatoes cook dinner for 3-5 mins, until crispy, after which turn and repeat.
- Fill corn tortillas with preferred amount of potatoes and top with favorite toppings.
Source : https://www.shelikesfood.com/crispy-potato-tacos