Skip to content
- 6 large peeled, Yukon Gold potatoes reduce in half of -inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- four-6 cups cups bird broth
- 1 cup bloodless milk
- 3 tablespoons all-cause flour
- ½ cup heavy cream or half and 1/2
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese, reduce into chunks
- Bacon, fried and crumbled, elective
- green onions, non-compulsory
- Add the potatoes, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and the hen broth to a 4 quart or large crock pot, stir and cook on excessive for about 3 ½ hours OR 6-eight HOURS ON LOW, until potatoes are absolutely cooked and fork tender.
- At the give up of the cooking time in step 1, whisk the 3 tablespoons of flour into the 1 cup of bloodless milk till smooth. Stir the flour mixture into the potatoes, add the ½ cup heavy cream, stir then cowl and prepare dinner for every other 30 minutes. Add the chunks of cheese and permit to soften. Garnish with bacon and inexperienced onions.