This super easy candy recipe is delicious. The chocolate is smooth and soft – like Reese cups and Snickers bars. This recipe produces a lot of sweets. This will be great at the dessert table or package as a festive Christmas holiday gift.
- 1 jar(s) unsalted peanuts, 16 oz
- 1 jar(s) salted peanuts, 16 oz.
- 1 bag(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz
- 1 bag(s) milk chocolate chips, 12 oz
- 2 bag(s) peanut butter chips, 10 oz each
- 2 pkg white almond bark or vanilla candy coating, 1 lb each
- Layer all ingredients in a large Crock Pot (starting with peanuts).
- Break apart the bark into chunks and place into the Crock Pot as the last layer.
- Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 1 hour.
- Then, remove the lid and stir to combine.
- Get Full Instructions https://www.justapinch.com/print/dessert/dessert-candy/crockpot-christmas-crack.html