Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is an easy recipe. Just throw all the ingredients in the crock pot and in a few hours you have a great way to serve chicken! This recipe could be doubled if you are feeding several people. This makes a wonderful main dish to serve friends and family. Just add a vegetable side dish and a salad for a complete meal.
This Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken Recipe is perfect for chicken lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 or 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (could use legs or thighs or a whole chicken)
- 1 regular sized can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca Optional
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Combine all the ingredients, mix well, pour over chicken, cook for 4 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low. Spoon sauce over chicken before serving.
get more informations please visit the source thesouthernladycooks.com