- 4 slices good quality soft bread
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- ¼ cucumber
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp dill leaves (or mint)
- Spread butter on half the slices of bread, and cream cheese on the other half.
- Peel and slice the cucumber thinly.
- Layer the cucumber slices on the buttered side. Dash a little salt and pepper onto the cucumber.
- Sprinkle over the dill or mint leaves.
- Slap cream cheese bread on top of cucumber bread.
Optional to serve:
- Remove crusts from bread, serve on silver platter
For Your more Informations https://hurrythefoodup.com/cucumber-sandwiches/