Dark Chocolate Christmas Chip Cookies have a super soft and black-as-night dark chocolate cookie base that is studded with sweet white chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter chips for a frighteningly delicious treat! These are such easy Christmas cookies to make!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Hsershey’s special dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup Nestle Halloween baking chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini Reese’s Pieces baking candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter and sugars and beat for 3-4 minutes, until light. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt to the other mixture and mix on low speed, just until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Halloween chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and mini Reese’s Pieces and give them a quick stir so they are evenly distributed. Gently stir or fold in 1 3/4 cups of the chips into the cookie batter, setting the remaining chips aside in reserve.
- get full instructions https://houseofnasheats.com/dark-chocolate-halloween-chip-cookies/