Delicious Bake Sale Lemon Bars
This Delicious Bake Sale Lemon Bars is perfect for lemon lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Combine the flour, 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar, and butter. Pat dough into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until slightly golden. While the crust is baking, whisk together eggs, white sugar, flour, and lemon juice until frothy. Pour this lemon mixture over the hot crust.
- Return to the preheated oven for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Dust the top with confectioners' sugar. Cut into squares.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#lemon desserts#lemon desserts easy#lemon desserts healthy#lemon desserts cake#lemon desserts bars#lemon desserts bars easy