Delicious Blueberry Crumb Bars
This Delicious Blueberry Crumb Bars is perfect for Blueberry lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shortening1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt optional
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon optional
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup sugar, 3 cups flour, and baking powder. Mix in salt and cinnamon, if desired. Use a fork or pastry cutter to blend in the shortening and egg. Dough will be crumbly. Pat half of dough into the prepared pan.
- In another bowl, stir together the sugar and cornstarch. Gently mix in the blueberries. Sprinkle the blueberry mixture evenly over the crust. Crumble remaining dough over the berry layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until top is slightly brown. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#blueberry recipes healthy#blueberry recipes easy#blueberry recipes muffins#blueberry recipes dessert#Blueberry muffins#blueberry bread