Delicious Chili Lime Chicken Kabobs
This Delicious Chili Lime Chicken Kabobs is perfect for Chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powdercayenne pepper to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and lime juice. Season with chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish with the sauce, and stir to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers, and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken juices run clear.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#chicken recipes healthy#chicken recipes easy#chicken recipes for dinner#chicken recipes casserole#keto chicken recipes#baked chicken recipes