This risotto is a typical Italian dish made from the basic ingredients of Arborio rice made by mixing the broth into it which is cooked with rice so that the rice turns into rice with a soft and delicious texture.
I want this Risotto to be fresher and healthier, so add more vegetables when cooking. You can input various kinds of vegetables into this cuisine, ranging from broccoli, carrots, and much more. the more complete the vegetables, the more healthy the food will be. And this time I use olive oil, small shallots, mushrooms, garlic, dry white wine or chicken broth, Green Giant® Cauliflower Medley package, asparagus, grated Parmesan cheese.
if you are interested in trying to cook it yourself at home? What are you waiting for, immediately prepare the ingredients above and follow the steps to cook properly. This dish is perfect for all moments, whether it’s a special day or a typical day.
below I give a recipe and some pictures. hope you are inspired.
Delicious & Easy Recipes for Vegetable Risotto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 (7 ouncpackage Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley
- 12 ounces asparagus cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley and cook over medium heat 4 minutes or until softened.
- Add asparagus and cook 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in Parmesan cheese.