this recipe is very tasty, cashew nuts are basically vegan dairy products. Blend them with a little liquid and you have a smooth cream, similar to half and half. Mixed with broth, nutritional yeast, miso, and seasonings with macaroni and you will get tasty mac cheese.
some people enjoy healthy vegan pasta dishes. Pasta can be customized, familiar and versatile, which makes it a convenient choice, especially for new vegetarians. If you cook for a mixed crowd, you can always cook some meat separately to add it separately. Here are some fantastic vegan pasta recipes, some more traditional and inspired by Italian food, while others are unique and unusual. These are the best pasta recipes that are easy, healthy and vegan.
Baked pasta is a great way to get full vegetarian food on one plate.Good meatless pasta dishes without waiting to be personalized with your favorite vegetables, or whatever you have. or if you have some leftover grilled vegetables, or some opportunities and end up in your freezer, you can add them. Along with pasta, the recipe calls for spinach. , milk or soy milk, cheese and a little salt and pepper. Simple, but delicious.
below I give a recipe and some sample images. hope you are inspired.
Delicious Pasta Recipes Vegan
- 1 cup unroasted cashews
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white miso
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to tasteblack pepper to taste
- 8 ounces small shell pasta or macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups arugula optional
- Blend cashews, broth, yeast, lemon juice, miso, and onion powder in a high-powered blender (such as a Vitamix(R)), scraping down sides with a spatula until completely smooth. Season with salt and pepper, keeping in mind that you want it just a little saltier than usual because it’s going to be poured over other ingredients.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain, return to pot, and stir in cashew sauce. Cook over low heat, stirring, until sauce thickens a bit and everything is deliciously creamy, about 3 minutes. Stir in arugula (if usinand add more salt, if needed. Serve immediately.