This Upside Down Strawberry Cake is jam packed with three whole punnets of strawberries! To say this is bursting with fresh strawberry flavours is an understatement. Grab your wooden spoon and mixing bowl – it’s time to get baking
To say this is bursting with fresh strawberry flavour is an understatement! There are 3 whole punnets of strawberries in this. No stand mixer required – just a wooden spoon. The cake is a moist yoghurt cake that holds up to the extraordinary amount of juices that the strawberries drop while baking.
Delicious Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- 2 cups crushed fresh strawberries
- 1 6 ounce package strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 18 ounce package yellow cake mix, batter prepared as directed on package
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread crushed strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle strawberries with the dry gelatin powder, and top with mini marshmallows.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, and pour on top of the marshmallows. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 to 50 minutes. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the pan to loosen the sides, and turn the cake out onto a serving tray. Store cake in the refrigerator.
#healthy desserts under 100 calories#healthy desserts easy#healthy desserts no sugar#healthy desserts no bake#healthy desserts in a mug#healthy desserts cheesecake