usually use boneless, skinless chicken thighs when I cook but this recipe works best with thighs with the skin on them which I could only find with the bone in so that’s what I used. I have also made this recipe with the boneless, skinless chicken thighs but prefer the thighs with the skin on.
This recipe comes together very quickly and the cooking time is only thirty minutes so you can get dinner on the table quickly!
Delicious Summer Oregano Chicken
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, oregano and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Place chicken in an ungreased 7x11 inch baking dish. Pour the butter/oregano mixture over the chicken. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Baste juices over the chicken. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve the pan drippings over hot cooked rice, if desired.
#chicken recipes healthy#chicken recipes easy#chicken recipes for dinner#chicken recipes casserole#keto chicken recipes