Delicious Sweet and Sour Chicken I
This Delicious Sweet and Sour Chicken I is perfect for Chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 8 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained (juice reserved)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups water divided
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 drops orange food color8 skinless boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 1/4 cups self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 2 green bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- n a saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups water, sugar, vinegar, reserved pineapple juice, and orange food coloring. Heat to boiling. Turn off heat. Combine 1/4 cup cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; slow
- Combine flour, 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, salt, white pepper, and egg. Add 1 1/2 cups water gradually to make a thick batter. Stir to blend thoroughly. Add chicken pieces, and stir until chicken is well coated.
- Heat oil in skillet or wok to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C). Fry chicken pieces in hot oil 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove chicken, and drain on paper towels.
- When ready to serve, layer green peppers, pineapple chunks, and cooked chicken pieces on a platter. Pour hot sweet and sour sauce over top.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#chicken recipes healthy#chicken recipes easy#chicken recipes for dinner#chicken recipes casserole#keto chicken recipes#baked chicken recipes