Delicious Tiramisu Recipe
This Delicious Tiramisu Recipe is perfect for tiramisu lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 6 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee room temperature
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 2 3 ounce packages ladyfinger cookies
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together egg yolks and sugar until well blended. Whisk in milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Boil gently for 1 minute, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Cover tightly and chill in refrigerator 1 hour
- In a medium bowl, beat cream with vanilla until stiff peaks form. Whisk mascarpone into yolk mixture until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine coffee and rum. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise and drizzle with coffee mixture.
- Arrange half of soaked ladyfingers in bottom of a 7x11 inch dish. Spread half of mascarpone mixture over ladyfingers, then half of whipped cream over that. Repeat layers and sprinkle with cocoa. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, until set.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#tiramisu recipe#tiramisu recipe easy#tiramisu recipe best#tiramisu recipe ricotta#tiramisu recipe no alcohol#Tiramisu cake#Tiramisu cheesecake#tiramisu authentic