Moroccan-spiced chickpeas simmered in sauce fire-roasted tomatoes. Couscous, cooked and fluffed to perfection, or our old standby quinoa, depending on your clean eating goals (I’m kind of over quinoa at the moment, so couscous did the trick beautifully for me). Cucumber salad aka cucumbers, some lemon juice, olive oil, and herbs to the max –> hello mint, parsley, and cilantro. Plain yogurt or hummus for a side-sauce bonus, and toasted pita wedges if you’re okay working a little bit of wheat into your detox.
Detox Moroccan Chickpea Glow Bowl: clean eating meets comfort food! vegetarian / vegan.
Detox Moroccan-Spiced Chickpea Glow Bowl
This detox moroccan-spiced chickpea glow bowl is perfect for vegan lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- moroccan-spiced chickpeas
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4cup chopped onion
- 1clove garlic minced
- 1tablespoon each – chili powder and cumin
- 1teaspoon each – turmeric and garam masala
- 1teaspoon sea salt
- dash of each -cinnamon and cayenneto taste
- 2 14-ounce cans chickpeas
- 2 14-ounce cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- mintparsley, cilantro
- yogurt or hummus
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- toasted pita wedges
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion; saute until soft. Add the garlic, spices, salt, and chickpeas – stir until very fragrant. Add the tomatoes (undrained) and simmer for 20 minutes while you prep the other ingredients.
- Chop the cucumber, cook the couscous, and mince the herbs. Arrange bowls with desired amounts of all ingredients. Voila!
get more informations please visit the source pinchofyum.com