Skip to content
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 ounce Dulce de Leche caramel
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips and butter on high in microwave for 1 minute. Check to see if chocolate is melted. If needed heat for an additional 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until completely smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and then fold in Dulce de Leche caramel until desired swirl effect is achieved. Transfer fudge to prepared pan, pressing evenly into pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Cut into 1 inch squares. Store in an airtight container.