Been making this for years. It’s from the Eagle Brand Sweetened milk company. You can use any kind of chocolate or candy pieces you like. I toast the coconut and sometimes add cranberries or raisins, marshmallows. I have even made this using all the opened bags of morsels that we all have hanging around and it turned out great.
This bar cookie is an old fashioned favorite. Chocolate chips, nuts and coconut are set in a caramelized layer on top of a graham cracker crust.”
"EAGLE BRAND" Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 14 ounce can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.
#cookie recipes easy#cookie recipes christmas#cookie recipes chocolate chip#cookie recipes unique#sugar cookie recipes#oatmeal cookie recipes#cookie recipes easy,