Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
This Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is perfect for beef lover. It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
Course: Main Course
- 1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp sherry
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce or to taste
- 1/2 cup beef broth or chicken broth low sodium or no sodium
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb flank steak trimmed of fat and sliced thin against the grain
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, cornstarch, garlic, sherry, honey, ginger, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, Sriracha sauce and beef broth. Set aside until ready to use.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the steak until it starts to brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce and stir in with the steak, it should start to thicken immediately. Add broccoli and cook for an additional 2 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce is thickened.
Serve over rice or noodles.