This is a great recipe for pasta lovers who want something a little different! Use whatever type of pasta you like. You can also decorate with tomatoes.
Pasta is often a favorite food for children, right? No wonder, because pasta does have a delicious and tasty taste, so many children like it. However, pasta is not only delicious, pasta can be processed into very nutritious food.
This chicken pasta dish is rich in carbohydrates, healthy fats, and also protein for children. Small shrimp on top of spaghetti will provide omega-3 fatty acids for the development of the child’s brain, eyes and heart. In addition, shrimp is also a source of protein that is easily digested by the body.
The next healthy recipe for pasta is for a mixture of chicken breast. This pasta menu contains chicken breast meat that is rich in protein, beans, and also complete vegetables for children. Chicken and peanuts provide low-fat protein that your child needs to make the muscle tissue strong in his body. One of these recipes can be served for 4 meals for children.
below I give one of the recipes and some sample images. hope you are inspired.
Easy Healthy Pasta Recipes Chicken
- 2 cups whole wheat rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or as needed
- 1 pound chicken cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 asparagus spears cut into 1/2-inch lengths
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1 small yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 small onion sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken in hot oil until browned completely, 3 to 5 minutes. Add asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and mushrooms; continue to cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 5 minutes more.
- Pour chicken broth over the vegetable mixture, place a cover on the skillet, and continue cooking until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cooked pasta into the vegetable mixture; season with red pepper flakes and top with feta cheese.