This easy food uses cream cheese to add an extra creamy texture to the ingredients that are usually in hand. Fast and tasty
When you eat pasta you can use two ways. As is commonly done by eastern people using chopsticks / chopsticks. While the western community uses a spoon and fork. The community of origin of this pasta itself is Italian by using a fork only.
pasta can be added with sauces such as cream sauce, bolognaise sauce or carbonara sauce according to each favorite. For those of you who like flat fettucini pasta with cream sauce can also order fresh fruit juice.
cream pasta made from ingredients that are easy to get. You can make fettucini cream sauce from additional thick cream, cheese and liquid milk. To make a special dish you can add minced parsley.
The recipe for the cream paste sauce I will share should not be called a recipe. It’s easy with ingredients that are easily available. However that is what genuine Italian cream sauce is all about.
below I give a recipe and some sample images. hope you are inspired.
Easy Pasta Recipes Creamy
- 1 (12 ouncpackage farfalle (bow tipasta
- 1/2 (8 ouncpackage cream cheese softened
- 1 (24 ouncjar pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound ground beef1 onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and return pasta to pot. Melt cream cheese into the pasta. Stir pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes into the pasta mixture.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Break ground beef into small pieces and add to the skillet; cook and stir until some of the fat has rendered, 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and garlic to the beef, continue cooking until the ground beef is completely browned, about 5 minutes more. Stir beef mixture into the pasta mixture.
- Pour pasta-and-beef mixture into a 3-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until the mozzarella cheese melts, 5 to 10 minutes.