Easy Recipe Chicken Delicious Grilled Drumsticks are perfect for cooking, barbecue and party events in your backyard! They are easy, flavorful and inexpensive! This easy grilled chicken foot recipe will be an instant hit and your favorite will return to all summer.
Roasted chicken feet are super easy, never fail, for the whole family. Pat dry, season and cook on medium-high heat. Then you will have crispy goodness for all.
I do not recommend cooking it in a pan, because the drumsticks are also not good because of the bones, it will take too long, especially because you want to burn the outside for a beautiful brown color and taste. if you cook it in the pan after burning, I just feel it will burn the outside because how long you have to cook it. However, if you really want to cook it in a pan, I would say at least 30 minutes, if not longer, depending on how thick / large your drumsticks are!
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Easy Recipe Chicken Drumsticks Grilled
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder1 package of SVO Farmer Focus Chicken Drumsticks about 4 large drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large plastic bag, add the chicken, olive oil, and lemon juice. Sprinkle all the seasonings on top then close the plastic bag and massage the chicken to distribute the liquid and spices. Make sure the chicken is well-coated.
- Place the plastic bag in the refrigerator and allow the chicken to marinade for at least two hours.
- Once you’re ready to cook the chicken, heat your outdoor grill on high then place your chicken on the grill and cook thoroughly, about 12-17 minutes. The time it takes to cook will be dependent on how thick your drumsticks are. Drumsticks usually take a bit longer to cook because of the bone. Use a meat thermometer to ensure doneness.