as a vegetarian, of course you want to also eat delicious food even though it does not contain mixed ingredients in the form of meat. Want to enjoy vegetarian lasagna.
This is the best vegetable lasagna ever! I’ve made it twice now and the last for a group of carnivores for the most part and they all like it too.
I like this recipe! I use cottage cheese in many of my dishes, I don’t believe I never thought of exchanging it for my lasagna! Brilliant! What a great way to make one of my family’s favorite delicacies healthier! I also use exploring green lentils dishes without noodles for extra protein. Flexibility in recipes makes it an exceptional nutritious food all year long.
below I give recipes for vegetarian lasagna and some pictures, hope you are inspired.
Easy recipes for vegetarian lasagna
- 250 gr spaghetti sauce can be made alone or buy ready-made packaging
- ½ cup carrots grated
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 6 sheets of lasagna paste ready to use
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of spinach chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 cup of fresh mushrooms thinly sliced
- 3 cups of mozzarella cheese grated
- Mix carrots, oregano and spaghetti sauce in a bowl, stir until smooth. Set aside;
- Mix ricotta, spinach and egg cheese, stir until smooth, and set aside;
- Apply a mixture of spaghetti sauce on a heat-resistant dish. Place a sheet of lasagna paste to cover the entire surface of the bottom of the dish, then spread again a mixture of spaghetti sauce, a mixture of ricotta, zucchini slices, mushroom slices, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Repeat this step until the ingredients run out;
- Bake in a high-temperature oven for approximately 45 minutes until cooked, remove and serve.