Skip to content
- 1 cup coconut milk about a half of a can
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger peeled and minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/three cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce low-sodium
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch blended with 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- three hen breasts boneless and skinless
- Optional garnishes: chopped peanuts cilantro or inexperienced onions
- Note: click on on instances inside the commands to begin a kitchen timer even as cooking.
- To a 6 qt slow cooker, upload the coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, ginger, garlic, and stir until mixed.
- Cut the chook breasts into one inch chunks and upload to the sluggish cooker.
- Cook on low for four-5 hours.
- Add the lime juice and cornstarch/water combination to the sluggish cooker and stir cautiously.
- Cook for an extra 20 mins till sauce is thickened.
- Garnish with desired toppings like chopped peanuts, cilantro or inexperienced onions (or all three!).