Chicken pasta recipes are two versatile ingredients combined, making a variety of delicious, fast and easy foods for the whole family. Whether you cook with thighs or chest, penne or spaghetti, we have all the chicken and pasta recipes you need.
This is very nice. Very delicious. I ate cold leftovers for 2 days. I can’t wait to make it again. It’s easy too. The whole family ate it, which was a big victory when ages 5 and 8 were involved.
I add garlic with meat when cooking to get a roasted garlic flavor. I use penne paste, and mezzeta tomato sauce with garlic. Sooo good I love love love, thank you !! I also added a little sugar and Italian spices.
It is not time consuming or difficult to prepare at all. Very delicious! No need to change any part of this recipe! And your step of adding onions and garlic after cooking chicken is also very good, because it absorbs all the delicious droplets and chicken ingredients! We all enjoyed it very much and also had leftovers.
below I give recipes and sample images of chicken pastas recipes. hope you are inspired.
Easy & Tasty Chicken Pastas Recipes
- 4 5.5 ounccans tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (such as V8®
- 1 14.5 ouncpackage penne pasta (such as Barilla® Plus
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounccan artichoke bottoms drained
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 cubes vegetable bouillon
- 1 pinch coriander seed6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 zucchini sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or as needed
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix tomato-vegetable juice cocktail, penne pasta, water, artichoke bottoms, basil, vegetable bouillon, and coriander seeds in a large oven-safe pot. Layer chicken atop pasta mixture and season with salt and pepper. Layer zucchini and red bell pepper on chicken; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast chicken breasts in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Sprinkle each serving with Italian cheese blend