- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small zucchini or half huge
- handful basil
- handful arugula
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- four fresh tomatoes, small to medium-sized
- three solar dried tomatoes, soaked for 30min
- 1 garlic clove
- a few mozzarella
- a few parmesan
- For tomato sauce: Blend 2 sparkling tomatoes with the sundried tomatoes (soaked before), basil and garlic. I used a hand blender for this step, however you can use any meals processor you’ve got to be had.
- Chop the opposite two fresh tomatoes and zucchini.
- In a medium-sized pan add the chopped tomatoes with 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook dinner for 1 min. Then add the tomato sauce you simply made. Stir within the quinoa, for about 1-2 mins and mix well.
- Add zucchini and arugula – again mix well. Add some extra olive oil.
- Turn off heat and add the cheese (optional). And you’re completed. Most green 10 min of your existence, right? If you’d like make a salad or a smoothie to go together with this healthy dish