- 1 cup tomatoes, pitted and diced (about four roma tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup purple onion, diced (approximately 1/4 crimson onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- five sparkling basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- half of loaf of French baguette, sliced into ½ inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- half teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss to combine and shop inside the fridge for one hour (you don’t must wait this long, but it’s miles encouraged to convey out all the flavours).
- In a small sauce pan, warmness the balsamic vinegar over medium warmness until it boils. Continue to cook for 4-5 mins till the sauce is reduced by means of half.
- Pour the glaze right into a small bowl and set aside. The glaze will hold to thicken when eliminated from heat.
MAKE THE BRUSCHETTA:
- Preheat your oven to 350 levels.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic powder.
- Brush the pinnacle facet of every baguette slice with the olive oil mixture.
- Place slices onto a covered baking tray and bake for approximately 10 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Top every slice with a spoonful of the tomato mixture.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze onto every bruschetta and serve.