Delicious food doesn’t have to be always sweet and lots of fat. Food, which is only made from vegetables, can be really delicious.
For those of you who don’t know what vegan is, vegan is a diet that generally avoids consumption of all animal products, including processed from animals such as milk, cheese, eggs, gelatin, honey, etc. There are many reasons people choose to be vegan, besides wanting apply a healthy lifestyle by consuming vegetable ingredients and as a diet to get the ideal body weight. there are also those who make vegetarianism as an effort to reduce pollution from the animal processing industry in the form of livestock and other things.
Being vegan usually lacks many vitamins and minerals that come from animal foods, such as calcium and protein. In fact, calcium and protein are needed for bone health.
vegans can fulfill the needs of these important nutrients from fruits, vegetables, grains, and nuts that they eat. For example, you can get protein commonly obtained from meat, chicken, or fish by eating nuts, soybeans, tempeh, tofu, and other peanut products.
below I give easy vegan simple recipes for healthy eating and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Easy Vegan Simple Recipes For Healthy Eating
- 1 (8 ounccontainer tofu drained
- 1 (16 ounctube prepared polentaolive oil
- 2 bananas sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup black beans undrained
- 2 avocados – peeled pitted, and sliced
- 1 large mango – peeled seeded, and diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Grease a baking sheet.
- Slice the tofu and polenta into slabs of equal thickness; brush with olive oil and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Cook the tofu and polenta under the preheated broiler until the tops are crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bananas in the oil until crispy on the outside, yet soft on the inside, about 5 minutes. Remove the bananas from the oil and set aside.
- Pour the entire can of black beans into a blender and blend until a thick sauce forms.
- Stir the mango, diced onion, jalapeno pepper, and salt together in a small bowl.
- To build the arepas, place a slice of polenta on each of four plates and top each with first about 1/4 of the bean sauce, then a piece of tofu, a few slices of banana, some avocado, and finishing with about 1/4 of the mango salsa.