- 1/four tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 4 boneless , skinless bird breasts
- 1 can (14-half of ounces) Ro-tel tomatoes (mild or regular)
- 1 can (10 oz) slight enchilada sauce (I used Old El Paso)
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/four cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper in adobo sauce , chopped
- four cups cooked rice (brown or white)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained
- Sour cream , avocado, cilantro
- half of cup reduced-fats bitter cream
- Place bird in a four- or 5-qt. Sluggish cooker.
- In a huge bowl, integrate the tomatoes, enchilada sauce, garlic powder, paprika, salt, cumin and chipotle pepper; mix nicely and pour over fowl. Cover and cook dinner on low for 3-4 hours or until chook is tender.
- Remove bird to a plate and shred the use of two forks. Return chicken to the sluggish cooker. Add cooked rice and beans and stir properly. Sprinkle cheese frivolously throughout the pinnacle and cover. Let warmth thru approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Garnish sour cream, cilantro and avocado, if preferred..